1. TUMI strives to deliver your order within the delivery timing listed. Please note that the expected delivery time is at our best approximation and will vary with circumstances such as online security checks, delivery restrictions, payment and stock availability.
2. The actual time of deliver will also be subject to the delivery schedule of Australia Post engaged by TUMI which may be changed from time to time by the Australia Post without any prior notice.
3. TUMI offers free delivery on all orders in Australia
4. Conditions may apply to certain areas of Australia. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
5. TUMI utilises Australia Post for delivery throughout Australia. Please be advised that these courier services may require an adult (over the age of 18) to sign for your shipment. If you’re not at home during delivery, Australia Post will leave a card with instructions on how to collect your parcel. This card/notification generally means that your parcel is waiting for you at a local post office. You will need to present this card to the post office when you pick up your parcel, together with photo identification. Please try and arrange pick-up as soon as possible as some post offices will only keep your parcel for a short period of time (10 business days) before they return it to us. Note you have the option via your Australia Post order tracking link to either specify an alternate delivery address, or opt in for safe drop.
Please note the following delivery times to estimate the arrival of your order with us. These delivery estimates are for orders placed before midday, otherwise please add an extra business day. Delivery estimates are a guide and cannot be guaranteed.
Important update: Your delivery may not arrive within the below timeframes due to the Coronavirus impact currently experienced by our carrier, Australia Post. Please refer to the latest updates from Australia Post regarding this topic here
Metro: 2-5 Business Days
Regional: 3-7 Business Days
Remote: 4-12 Business Days
Once the order has been dispatched, you can view the order status in “My Order”, you may also use the tracking code sent via our system generated email, to track your parcel on the Australia Post website.
Once an order has been placed, it cannot be changed or modified. If you wish to cancel the order, please contact our customer service via our hotline, email (email@example.com), or live chat. We will assist according to the pick and pack status. The order cannot be cancelled if it has already been dispatched.
Only products that have been purchased on TUMI.COM.AU may be returned, for products purchased from the offline stores, please kindly contact the point of sales directly. For products purchased on TUMI.COM.AU, please contact our customer service via our hotline, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or livechat to inquire further information for returns or exchanges. More detail may be found in our Return Policy pages.
Sale products and products that have been monogrammed or otherwise personalised are non-cancellable and non-refundable.